Thursday 6 March 2014

The Book Cake Tag


1) Flour - A book that was a little bit slow to start off but that really picked up as it went along. 
I thought Wither from Lauren Destofano was really slow to start and it took me so long to get though this book but the last few chapters really picked up and now I want to carry on with the series.
2) Margarine - A book that had a really rich and great plot. 
I think the host had a brilliant plot. It was original (at least to me) it didn't feel slow at any point and I felt that it was actually going somewhere. I loved the idea and the execution and would recommend people read it!
3) Eggs - A book that you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable. 
Vampire Academy. This applies more to the series than the book itself.  The name isn't the best and the first book isn't AMAZING. I kept going and am so happy I did. It gets better and better and I didn't think it would.
4) Sugar - A sugary/sweet book. 
Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella is a crazy sweet books. It's total chick lit and I LOVE it. It was the first "adult" book I read and I love it. I would highly recommend check it out.
5) Icing - A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.). 
The Fault in Our Stars. This books has everything I love in a book. It might not be jam packed by action or have some things I love in paranormal or fantasy books but THE FEELS! It is funny, moving, sad, happy and everything else in between. It's a book that will always stick with me.
6) Sprinkles - A book series that you can kind of turn to for a little pick me up when you're feeling down. 
Twilight, especially eclipse. That was the first series I ever really loved and I know it's not the best thing ever but I like it. It's cute and fluffy with just enough "drama" to be a nice read when I'm feeling down or sorry for myself.
7) The cherry on top - Your favorite book this year so far. 
My favourite book so far this year is Beautiful Disater by Jamie McGuire. It was a really nice contemporary book that I flew through. It was intense, different from the usual fluff and addicting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment