Wednesday 8 January 2014

Kindle Book Wishlist #1


So, it's been a while. Sorry but I am back now with a book wishlist for you all. I've been majorly getting into watching booktubers recently, and because of that my book wishlist is longer than, well, me! Here are just 4 of the beautiful books I've been craving and will soon be getting my little mitts on! 


I want  The Coldest Girl in Coldtown because of Katytastic. She raved about this novel and it sounds really good. I love that it's a stand alone novel, meaning no waiting for sequels and I love the supernatural edge to it. I've heard Holly Black is a fantastic writer so I'll look forward to the day I purchase this bad boy! 

Next up is The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder. I think I can blame just about any of the booktubers I watch for this one. I most recently heard Bookables talking about this and it's follow ups so I can't wait to snap this up. Fairytales seems to be really popular at the moment, both on TV and in books and I've heard this is a good interpretation of Cinderella. 

I really like the sound of  The Selection, and heard about this from PolandBananasBOOKS on youtube. I'm not a fan of the cover so this will be a Kindle purchase of mine but I can't wait to dig into it. 

Eleanor & Park is a contemporary novel by Rainbow Rowell. After seeing many reviews on Fangirl, I went back and found some reviews of this. It sounds amazing, and it's not to often that I really want to read contemporary novels. I hope this is as good as everyone made it out to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment